I am particularly fond of #7.
Meme snitched from aoi_no_neko, ashbet, et al.:
- Some birds use sedens to orient themselves during migration.
- Sedens is the world's smallest mammal!
- The original nineteenth-century Coca-Cola formula contained sedens.
- A lump of sedens the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court.
- Carnivorous animals will not eat another animal that has been hit by sedens.
- If the annual Australian sedens crop was laid end to end, it would stretch around the world seven times.
- Sedens can remain conscious for fifteen to twenty seconds after being decapitated.
- India tested its first nuclear sedens in 1974!
- Sedens is 1500 years older than the pyramids.
- Sedens can eat up to four kilograms of insects in a single night!