1. Volks Liz head with faceup--probably by Volks? Not sure; I'm at least the second owner. The headplate says "08.06/DPNY3." Pureskin normal, no yellowing or damage. $325 shipped in the US, $340 to other countries by EMS.
2. Volks pureskin white School A head with faceup by Y!J artist kitakotaro. No yellowing; some uneven pastel blushing at the very top of the head (I don't think it's rubbed or chipped; it came to me that way from the artist). $325 shipped in the US, $340 to other countries by EMS.
3. Volks Kohya body, LE white. No yellowing, but the LE white is a creamier tone than pureskin white. A decent match for the School A head, because of its heavy warm-toned blushing. $440 shipped in the US, $475 to other countries by EMS (unless you're okay with receiving the body unstrung in a smaller box, in which case knock off $15).
4. Volks oldskin SD10 girl body, VERY well-maintained--no yellowing, no knee damage, recently restrung. Sits well and will stand alone with very little fussing. A surprisingly good match for the Liz head, because the color is still fresh. Pictures to come. $300 shipped in the US, $325 to other countries by EMS (unless unstrung/smaller box is okay, in which case make it $310).
5. Souldoll Soul Double Kanguk with default faceup. I've enjoyed having this guy and I still think he's gorgeous, but I'm not reaching for him when I have time to play . . . and for me, that's a sign that it's time for a doll to move on. Insanely awesome posing, still tightly strung. Will come with dark-brown glass eyes and a wig, though I won't inflict the cherry-red one on you unless you really love it. $575 shipped in the US, $610 shipped internationally.
Souldoll's pictures: http://souldoll.com/shop/step1.php?number=1481
If you see anything that interests you, please send me a message through LJ or e-mail me: sedens81 AT hotmail DOT com.