2. The Dollicieux photo contest judges thought my picture of Pen and Simon Elias was cute enough to win a category. Eeeeeeee, I wonder what the prize will be??
3. I spent a good part of the day talking about photography with some of my colleagues. (And fingering the brand-new Nikon digital SLR that one of them just bought. Envy is a sin.) Guess I'm officially a photographer of dolls, now that I've actually shown non-doll people some of my pictures. There's a vague plan afoot for us to put a bunch of entries in the photography categories at the county fair this summer. I'm entertained by the idea of seeing whether I could pass off, say, one of those cheongsam portraits of Sejong as a picture of a real person.
4. The Jessica Hu jeans came in today's mail. The girl size is still too big on Sejong, but that leaves boxer room, and I really like the stitching and fabric. Et voila:
5. I saw this head on Y!J yesterday evening. And I bought it.
6. Kanbei in fancy pajama pants.